Looking for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card or Hall Ticket for 23rd February 2014 Exam, then below are the details that you were searching for.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2014:-
Andhra Pradesh Public Services Commission is going to conduct the Panchayat Secretary written examination on 23rd February 2014. Panchayat Secretary Exam Hall Ticket 2014 will be declared by APPSC soon on the internet.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit card for 23rd February 2014 Exam:-
APPSC on 31st December 2013 has issued Panchayat Secretary Recruitment notification. In totality district wise 2677 Panchayat Secretaries will be recruited through this notification. APPSC has accepted online applications for this recruitment.After this, the commission will upload Panchayat Secretaries Hall Tickets into their official website. Candidates can download their Hall Ticket/Call Letter from the official website www.apspsc.gov.in. APPSC will conduct written examination on 23rd of February 2014 in all 22 district head quarters except Hyderabad.
Candidates after the form filling formalities are waiting for the final dates of examination and to get there admit card. Now all candidates that are appearing in examination can download the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Admit Card 2014, which is will be available on www.apspsc.gov.in.
Huge number of candidates is keep searching our website to get Call Letter/Hall Ticket of APPSC Panchayat Raj Secretary Exam 2014 everyday. It is one of the toughest exams which are conducted by AP Government. If you want to qualify this exam then you must put your best effort in for its preparation. For the participation in the examination the candidate must have his/her admit card along with them for this they can download the APPSC Panchayat Secretary admit card through the official site. Without having Exam admit card, no one will be allowed to appear for written exam on 23rd February, 2014. So, each candidates must download their APPSC Exm Admit Card 2014 before the date of exam. Candidates will be mentioned on the admit card or hall ticket.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Date- 23 February, 2014.
Steps to download Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2014 Online:-
Only those candidates will be able to get APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Admit Card 2014. To download exam admit card or hall tickets, candidates may follow these steps-
- Log on the APPSC official website www.appsc.gov.in
- Go to the “Download Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket” link and click it.
- There you have to enter your Registration No. and DOB and other details.
- Click on submit button.
- This will display your Hall Ticket and Take print out.
Some Important Points to Note :-
- The candidates that will be selected will be appointed in the time pay scale of Rs. 7, 520-22,430.
- Candidate should bring the photo copy of admit card along with them admit card.
- Candidates should take their seats 20 minutes before the commencement of the examination
- Candidates are not to be allowed after 10 minutes of the scheduled time. They should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of full-time.
For any further queries candidates can send their queries to us through their valuable comments and mails for which they will get a best possible solution.
Keep updating yourself with the latest news of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Examination.
Apply for More Jobs–>
- DSSSB Recruitment 2014 for TGT, PGT & Special Educator Posts
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2014 for Tier 1 & Tier 2 Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2014 for Medical Officer & Engineers Posts