Are you looking for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Vacancies 2014?? If yes, then you are at right place..
Assam PSC (APSC) Recruitment 2014:-
The Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications for Principal, Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts. The number of vacancies for which the applications are asked for 259 posts. The candidates desiring to apply for the posts can apply before 18th of January, 2014. The online applications has been invited by the Assam Public Service Commission.
The candidates can apply as per the notification for the APSC Vacancies that suits him the best. The candidates can get the recruitment details through the notification. The various details are mentioned further for the convenience of the candidates.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:-
The notification of Assam PSC Recruitment 2014 has been issued by the Assam Public Service Commission for the 259 vacancies for the various posts on 25th of October 2013. The posts for which the notification has been issued includes Principal, Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer. The candidates can apply for the post which suits him the best. Interesed and ELigible candidates can apply for the Assam PSC Recruitment for Principal, Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer posts till 18th January, 2014.
The candidates can read the various details available in the notification and can apply as per the desired post. The eligibility criteria covering various prospects of the notification is described further for the convenience of the candidates.
Name of Organization:- Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Name of the Posts:- Principal, Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer.
Total No. of Posts :- 259 posts.
- Age limit- The candidates applying for the post of the principal has to underlie within the age limit between 45 years to 55 years, the candidates applying for the post of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer has to be in age limit of 21 years to 38 years in order to be stated eligible for the post from the point of view of age limit.
- Educational Qualification- The candidates applying for the post of principal has to hold a degree of B.E., B. Tech or M. Tech. The candidates applying for the post of Assistant Engineer have to at least hold a degree of B.E. whereas the candidates applying for the post of Junior Engineering has to hold a diploma in civil engineering.
Selection Procedure:- The candidates have to pass a written examination and thereafter the selected candidates have to pass a personal interview for getting cleared in selection.
Application Fee:- The candidates belonging to the GEN category have to pay an application fee of Rs. 5 whereas the candidates of SC/ST group has to pay a fee of Rs. 2.50 along with the treasury challan.
How to Apply Online Assam PSC Recruitment 2014 for Principal, Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts:-
Candidates can apply for the Assam PSC Principal, Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts 2014 through both online and offline procedure. Candidates may follow these steps to apply for the Assam PSC Vacancies 2014-
- Candidates have to visit the official website at www.apsc.nic.in
- There, the candidate will find the link of the online application form.
- The online application form has to be filled very carefully by the candidate as once the form is submitted it will be stated as final.
- The candidates have only one chance to fill in the online application the candidate will get registered for the examination.
In case of any query or problem regarding Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) 2014 Principal, Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Vacancies, candidates can let us know in comments. We will back to you soon with a possible solution.
Candidates are also advised to keep visiting www.IndiaJobobUpdates.in for more upcoming news regarding APSC Admit Card or Hall Ticket, APSC 2014 Exam Date, APSC Answer key 2014, Cut off marks and Results also.So, the candidates can stay connected with us.