MP High Court Recruitment 2014:-
Madhya Pradesh High Court has invited online applications from Indian candidates for filling up various posts such as Stenographer and Assistant Grade. There are total 883 posts of Stenographer and Assistant Grade-III which are to be filled through this MP High Court Recruitment notification 2014. So, the interested and eligible candidates may apply for the application through online mode. Interested candidates can apply for MP High Court Stenographer and Assistant grade-3 Posts 2014 on or before 2nd February, 2014.
In year 1956, New state of Madhya Pradesh was constituted and Nagpur High Court becomes the High Court of Madhya Pradesh with its seat in Jabalpur. There are two more benches established vide States Reorganization Act, 1956 that are Indore and Gwalior.
MP High Court Stenographer & Assistant grade-3 Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:-
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment for Stenographer and Assistant Grade-3 Posts, Vacancy details such as name of posts, name of organization, official website, total number of posts, salary (pay scale), application/registration fee, eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection procedure, last date to apply, etc are mentioned below-
Name of Posts:-
- Stenographer Grade-2 (District Court): 97 vacancies
- Stenographer Grade-3 (District Court): 113 vacancies
- Assistant Grade-3 (English Knowing) (District Court): 25 vacancies
- Assistant Grade-3 category (High Court): 45 vacancies
- Assistant Grade-3 category (District Court): 580 vacancies
- Assistant Grade-3 category: 23 vacancies
Total No. of Posts:- 883 vacancies
Name of Organization:- High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur.
Application/ Registration Fee:-
- General, other unreserved candidates of MP State and all category candidates or any other state will have to pay Rs. 800/- as application fee.
- Reserved/ Physically Handicapped category candidates will have to pay only Rs. 600/- as application fee.
- Age Limit- Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 year as on 1st January, 2014. Age relaxation will be provided as per govt. rule 7 regulations.
- Education Qualification- Candidates must have passed Intermediate/ Higher Secondary School Certificate/ 10+2 examination or must have done Diploma in Computer application from a recognized Board of Madhya Pradesh.
Pay Scale (Salary):-
- For Stenographer Grade-2: Rs. 5200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-.
- For Stenographer Grade-3: Rs. 5200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
- For Assistant post: Rs. 5200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary & Main written exam and Personal Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02/02/2014
- Date of Preliminary Written Examination: 23/02/2014
How to Apply Online for MP High Court Recruitment 2014 for Stenographer & Assistant grade-3 Posts:-
All those candidates who wish to apply for Junior Stenographer and Assistant posts in Madhya Pradesh High Court, they are required to apply through online mode on MP High Court’s official website at www.mponline.gov.in on or before 2nd February 2014. Candidates may also follow these steps-
- Log on to the official website at www.mponline.gov.in.
- Now click on “Apply Online”.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Select the post from the drop down menu and hit the “Continue” button.
- Fill all the marked details and click on submit button.
- Now upload Photo & Signature in the appropriate places and slick on “submit” button.
- Take print out of system generated application form for future reference.
In case of any query regarding Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2014 for Stenographer & Assistant grade 3 Posts, candidates can let us know in comments. We will back to you soon with a possible solution.
Candidates are also advised to keep visiting www.IndiaJoUpdates.in for more upcoming new updates such as MP High Court preliminary and Main Exam 2014 details. We will also publish here information about Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off Marks and Results also. SO, the candidates can stay connected with us.